Cherry Cherie is a lovely semi-solid coated in rich red coats pulling towards burgundy, just picture some perfectly ripe cherries!
Scroll down to see more photos of this colour paired with others!
- SQUIGGLE: 69/22/9% Silk/Kid Mohair/Polyamide, 2ply fingering weight NSW (100gr)(350m)
- CLASSIC 4ply (NEW): 100% 19.5 Micron superfine Merino 4ply SW, 3ply twist (100gr)(400m)
- BLISS WILD: 100% Merino 4ply SW (100gr)(400m)
- SOCK IT UP: 80/20% Merino, Nylon 4ply SW (100gr)(400m)
- CLASSIC 8ply (NEW): 100% 19.5 Micron superfine Merino 8ply DK SW, 3ply twist (100gr)(225m)
- LUSH WILD: 100% Merino 8ply DK, SW (100gr)(200m)
This yarn is ready to ship! It will be packaged and shipped within the week, and the courier can take 1-3 business days to pick up the parcel and deliver it to you.
Packaging has now been upgraded! Fully tracked shipping for NZ using biodegradable packaging, and fully tracked AND AFFORDABLE shipping overseas using DHL services!
By default my yarn is delivered as a 100gr skein, but if you do not have the winder to help you cake it, it can be quite laborious. Choose to buy a caking service on the side to have me cake it for you so you can be ready to knit as soon as it arrives! Find the cake option under the Service tab.
LARGE ORDER DISCOUNTS:
In an effort or fairness to help those who need to purchase larger amount of yarn to knit garment of big size, I have therefore created several discounts. These discounts have been designed to facilitate an issue that larger folks are facing, please only use it if this description fits you. Head to the SWEATER QUANTITY ORDER to find the discount codes.
If you are not happy with your product, please contact me to let me know. Depending on the issue, you may be able to be issued a full refund if you contact me under 2 weeks of receiving the items, and ship it back to me in it's original packaging, undamaged.
Don't hesitate to email me any question :)